Guess papers 2023 English for Class 10 are up-to-date and the most important questions are given according to Punjab boards. These guess papers 2023 help you to get the highest marks in your papers. Punjab board guess paper 2023 English is relevant to all chapters and we have tried to put all necessary questions that help students to score more than seventy percent.
10th class English guess paper 2023 by Ahsa.Pk is available and you may ask if you need any assistance from our qualified team. English Matric guess papers 2023 are for helping material that may enhance the chances of the students to get more marks in less time.
Guess Paper 2023 English Class 10
Spellings Correction for Class 10
Correct form of verb Class 10
I have already posted the letters.
I met her on the plane.
They will have completed their work by tomorrow.
They had been coming here since 1970.
They go to sleep at ten.
He goes to school every day.
They will have written their exercise by the time, the teacher arrives.
Do you make a noise?
She has been working in this office for seven years.
She is leaving for London tomorrow.
It rains in winter.
The baby cried for milk last night.
Najma always speaks the truth.
I shall see him next Monday.
It had been raining since last night.
The bus had stopped before we stepped out.
They always come back home late.
The girls are playing net ball.
I bought this motorbike only a month ago.
Have you read this book?
They take their breakfast after they had washed their hands.
She is speaking English now.
She has been sleeping since morning.
I have not seen you since Monday.
It began to rain an hour ago.
He has been standing in the sun for an hour.
I was going to airport when I saw her.
She has sent him back.
It is raining at present.
The sun sets in the west.
The baby is crying for milk now.
She loves her cat very much.
The book has been lying on the table for weeks.
She went to school an hour ago.
They drink tea every morning.
She speaks English quite well.
The Quaid-e Azam worked very hard.
She will have finished her work before the guests arrive.
She did not say anything before he left.
Good students always work hard.
I do not take my meal at night.
They will leave for London tomorrow.
The earth revolves around the sun.
She is learning English at present.
You have been resting since morning.
It began to rain an hour ago.
I am not fined.
After you had left I went to sleep.
We did not hear a sound.
Naushaba is helped by Khurshid.
I am not wasting my time.
How long have you been working in the garden?
He left twenty minutes ago.
I have already taken three cups of coffee.
I had left the house before it started raining.
She has been playing piano since 2 ‘O clock.
He does not take exercise regularly.
MCQs Synonyms and Antonyms Class 10
Antonym of suffering
To identify the nature of a problem, especially illness: diagnose
Hanging up signs and posters on doors and windows means: luck and happiness
Through cleaning reduces the risk of infection and tatnus.
If a rash appears, stop using the ointment.
Band-aids or sticky plasters are good for dressing small wounds.
Antonym of consume
Important Question Answers English Class 10
- Why did non-Muslims trust the Holy Prophet (S.A.W)?
- How can people achieve perfection in the moral, spiritual & social areas of life?
- How did the Holy Prophet set high & noble ideals for all mankind?
- How does Quran describe the personality of the Holy Prophet?
- What made non-Muslims bring their suits to the Rasool (SAW)?
- When does the Chinese New Year start?
- Why is Chinese New Year never on the same day each year?
- What do decorations on doors and windows symbolize?
- What do the little red envelopes filled with money symbolize?
- What is Chinese belief about cleaning houses before New Year’s Day?
- What can we learn from failure?
- How is a failure not a disgrace?
- When do you need to see a doctor?
- Why is it necessary to keep away soap from the wound?
- What should your first aid kit consist of?
- How is an antibiotic cream or ointment good in healing the wound?
- What will happen after the rain stops?
- What do the rich and poor leaves stand for?
- How is a newspaper a more convenient medium of news?
- How do newspapers give us more in-depth coverage?
- What is one good thing about newspapers?
- How does a viewer get restricted while watching TV news?
- Why do some people read more than one newspaper?
- How has the writer spent his summer vacation?
- What has he gained from his summer job experiences?
- What role can media play in bringing harmony to society?
- What were some famous careers for young people in the past?
- What is meant by the right profession?
- How do career counselors help you choose the right profession?
- How can career counselors help young people?
- Can modern technology take the place of books?
- How does a book connect the reader and the writer?
- In what way books are better than radio, TV, and the Internet?
- Which book has inspired you the most? Why?
- What kind of boy was Pip?
- What changed Pip’s life?
- Who looked after Pip after the death of his parents?
- Why did the prisoner support Pip?
- What happened to the prisoner?
- How are water resources under great stress?
- How is fossil energy a finite source?
- What is the major cause of food shortage and malnutrition?
- On what condition was the criminal allowed to leave?
- Why did the accusers forgive the villager?
10th Class Important Paragraphs of Lessons
- Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W) practically… (Unit 1)
- As head of the state… (Unit 1)
- During the sermon… (Unit 1)
- Chinese New Year is a holiday… (Unit 2)
- Another popular custom is… (Unit 2)
- On the eve of the Chinese… (Unit 2)
- It is a traditional practice for … (Unit 2)
- Handling minor accident… (Unit 4)
- Newspapers do not require… (Unit 6)
- Each medium has strength… (Unit 6)
- In order to gain an understanding… (Unit 7)
- Today, life has become… (Unit 9)
- Literature is the story of … (Unit 10)
- Books are a source of… (Unit 10)
- Books offer other types of … (Unit 10)
- In London Pip studied hard… (Unit 11)
- Water is another critical item… (Unit 12)
10 Class Important Essays
- My Last Day at School
- My House
- A True Muslim
- Quaid-e Azam
- Village Life
- My Best Friend
- A Cricket Match
- Sports & Games
10th Class Important Paragraphs
- My School
- A Dream
- My Neighbour
- A Road Accident
- Pakistani Women
- A Picnic Party
- The Teacher I Like the Best
- Allama Iqbal
- A house on fire
10th Class Important Pair of Words
Important Summaries for Class 10
- Try Again
10th Class Important Direct and Indirect Narrations
- He said, “I am not a thief.”
- She said, “I am working hard.”
- She said, “I have returned the books.”
- He said, “She will go there”.
- She said, “The patient died in the hospital.”
- She said, “She will go there.”
- She said, “I do not agree with you”.
- She said to me, “You are a lazy boy.”
- She said, “I like clouds in the sky”
- She said, “I am unwell”.
- He said to her, “I live in this building.”
- They said, “Our teacher is on leave”.
- He said to me, “You are not running very fast.”
- They said, “We have done our duty.”
- She said, “I did not go to school yesterday”.
- She said, “He rang me up at twelve midnight”.
- She said, “I shall never do such a thing”.
- She said, “Will you listen to me?”
- She said, “Are you going to Lahore today?”
- She said, “Do you agree with me?”
- She said, “Where do you live?”
- He said to me, “What are you looking for?”
- She said, “Is this your book?”
- She said, “Do you have any share in this firm?”
- The judge said, “Have you anything else to say?”
- She said, “What do you want me to do?”
- Raza said to me, “Where are you going?”
- The pupil said, “Where have I eased?”
- The teacher said, “Who is next on the list?”
- The referee said, “Quiet, please”.
- The teacher said, “Do not make a noise?”
- She said to me, “Tell the truth”.
- She said to me, “Please lend me your camera for a day.”
- Roshana said, “Let us finish our work first”.
- He said to her sister, “Please say something.”
- The judge said, “Call the next witness”.
- She said to me, “Do not waste your time in idle talk”.
- Afshan said, “Let us go for a picnic on Friday”.
- She said to them, “Let us not deceive ourselves”.
- She said, “Hurrah! We have won the match”.
- She said, “Alas! I am ruined”.
- She said to her father, “May you live long!”
- She said, ” May you prosper!”
- She said, “What a beautiful piece of art!”
- She said, “How well she sings!”
- She said, ” Alas! We cannot defeat our enemies.”
- She said, “Hurrah! I have won the medal!”
- She says, “I hope I am not late.”
- You will say, “She is cranky.”
- You have said, “They are waiting outside”.
Important Paragraphs for Class 10
والدین کی عزت ۔۔۔۔
میں دسویں جماعت میں ۔۔۔۔
میرے گھر کے سامنے ۔۔۔۔
یہ ہمارا مکان ہے ۔۔۔۔
ڈر ہے کہ ۔۔۔۔
انور میرا سب سے ۔۔۔۔
اب مڈل تک تعلیم ۔۔۔۔
میری والدہ مجھ سے ۔۔۔۔
ایک دفعہ دو دوست ۔۔۔۔
جوہری توانائی ۔۔۔۔
دودھ ایک مکمل ۔۔۔۔
ایک نوجوان باغ میں ۔۔۔۔
حضرت محمد ﷺ مکہ میں ۔۔۔۔
Guess Papers 2023