Guess paper Computer Class 9 is up-to-date and the most important questions are given according to Punjab boards. These guess papers 2023 help you to get the highest marks in your papers. Punjab board guess paper 2023 Computer is relevant to all chapters and we have tried to put all necessary questions that help students to score more than seventy percent.
9th class Computer guess paper 2023 by Ahsa.Pk is available and you may ask if you need any assistance from our qualified team. Computer Class 9 guess papers 2023 are for helping material that may enhance the chances of the students to get more marks in less time.
Guess Paper Physics Class 9 2023
9th Class Computer Important Short Questions
- What is the problem?
- What is problem analysis?
- How gain background knowledge helpful in solving problems?
- What are the strategies for defining a problem?
- What is the ‘act it out’ strategy?
- What is a candid solution?
- Define algorithm.
- What is a flowchart?
- What is a terminal?
- Draw a flowchart to determine whether a given number is even or odd.
- How flowcharts are helpful in solving problems?
- Give the use of a decision symbol and draw it.
- Give the use of a connector symbol and draw it.
- Give the use of an input/output symbol and draw it.
- What is the use of a flow line?
- Define binary number system.
- Define decimal number system.
- What is ASCII code?
- Convert (A23)16 into binary numbers.
- Differentiate between volatile and non-volatile memory.
- Define RAM.
- What are logical operators?
- Define AND operator with its symbol.
- Define OR operator with its symbol.
- What are internal and external storage devices?
- What is Boolean algebra? State its laws.
- Define truth table.
- Draw a truth table for AND and OR operators.
- Prove A.B = B.A using truth table.
- Define communication channels.
- Define network of networks. Give example.
- Define file sharing.
- Define server.
- What is a client?
- What is data communication?
- Who are the sender and receiver?
- What is FTP?
- What is the use of HTTP and HTTPS?
- What do you mean by IP address?
- Give advantages of networking.
- Define router.
- What is software piracy? How it is done?
- What is softlifting?
- What is counterfeiting?
- Define data privacy.
- What are data security issues?
- What do you mean by confidentiality?
- What is privacy?
- What is piracy and software piracy?
- Differentiate between passwords and cryptographic keys.
- What is identity theft?
- What do you know about NR3C?
- Define phishing.
- What is a patent?
- What do you understand by copyright law?
- Define DOS attack.
- What is hypertext?
- Define HTML.
- What is a text editor?
- How to create a webpage?
- What is the heading in an HTML document?
- How an image is used as a hyperlink?
- Differentiate between ordered and unordered lists.
- What is anchor code?
- What is the extension to save an HTML document?
- What is the body section?
9th Class Computer Important Long Questions
- Define problem-solving. Explain the steps.
- Draw a flowchart to find the LCM of two numbers.
- What is an algorithm? Explain the strategies.
- Define flowchart. Describe the functions of flowchart symbols.
- Draw a flowchart to find the year whether it is a leap or not.
- Perform the conversion (ABCD)16 to binary numbers.
- Perform the conversion (0010110010001101001)2 to hexadecimal.
- Write a note on TCP/IP in detail.
- Differentiate between static and dynamic equilibrium.
- Explain the router in detail.
- Differentiate between point-to-point and multipoint connections.
- What is application sharing? Write its details.
- Give characteristics of a good password.
- What is copyright law? Describe with examples.
- Describe interim cipher text.
- Describe an anchor to hyperlink within a webpage.
- Explain the types of lists in an HTML document.
Guess Paper Computer Class 9 is for all students.
Guess Papers for Class 9
Schemes of Class 9 2023
Click here for the 9th Class MCQs Test