Al-Huda Science Academy has specifically designed Computer Chapter 11 Class 12 Short Questions to help the students for their Punjab Board examination. These Punjab boards are Bahawalpur Board, DG Khan Board, Faisalabad Board, Gujranwala Board, Lahore Board, Multan Board, Rawalpindi Board, Sahiwal Board and Sargodha Board. This chapter is about Decision Structures of C where students can learn about High Level Language C and its important features.
These questions are important according to board point of view. We have created easy answers to these questions for students. Most of the answers have examples for better understanding. Students can easily get the answers by mailing us at email@example.com.
Computer Chapter 11 Class 12 – Decision Structures of C – Short Questions
- What is Control structure?
- What is meant by sequence structure?
- What is meant by selection structure?
- What is meant by repetition structure?
- What is IF statement?
- What is compound statement?
- What is if-else statement?
- What is if-else-if statement?
- What is conditional operator?
- What is switch statement?
- What is nested if statement?
- What is break statement?
For students ease, their is option to download the Important Short Questions of Chapter 11 in PDF format.
For more help you can use comment section and also contact us anytime for any query.