Al-Huda Science Academy has specifically designed Computer Chapter 13 Class 12 Short Questions to help the students for their Punjab Board examination. These Punjab boards are Bahawalpur Board, DG Khan Board, Faisalabad Board, Gujranwala Board, Lahore Board, Multan Board, Rawalpindi Board, Sahiwal Board and Sargodha Board. This chapter is about Functions in C where students can learn about High Level Language C and its important features.
These questions are important according to board point of view. We have created easy answers to these questions for students. Most of the answers have examples for better understanding. Students can easily get the answers by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Computer Chapter 13 Class 12 – Functions in C – Short Questions
- What is modular programming?
- What is a function?
- Why functions are used?
- What are built-in functions?
- What are user defined functions?
- What is function prototypes?
- What is function definition?
- What is function header?
- What is function calling?
- What is return statement?
- What are parameters?
- What is a local variable?
- What is global variable?
- What is meant by life time of a variable?
- What is meant by scope of a variable?
- What is scope of global variable?
- What is life time of global variable?
For students ease, their is option to download the Important Short Questions of Chapter 13 in PDF format.
For more help you can use comment section and also contact us anytime for any query.