Al-Huda Science Academy has specifically designed Computer Chapter 14 Class 12 Short Questions to help the students for their Punjab Board examination. These Punjab boards are Bahawalpur Board, DG Khan Board, Faisalabad Board, Gujranwala Board, Lahore Board, Multan Board, Rawalpindi Board, Sahiwal Board and Sargodha Board. This chapter is about File Handling in C where students can learn about High Level Language C and its important features.
These questions are important according to board point of view. We have created easy answers to these questions for students. Most of the answers have examples for better understanding. Students can easily get the answers by mailing us at email@example.com.
Computer Chapter 14 Class 12 – File Handling in C – Short Questions
- What is data file?
- What is stream?
- What are different types of streams?
- What is text stream?
- What is binary stream?
- What is input stream?
- What is output stream?
- What is pointer?
- What is file pointer?
- What is meant by EOF?
- What is a string?
- What is the purpose of fopen() function?
- What is the purpose of fputs() function
- What is the purpose of fgets() function
- What is the purpose of putc() function
- What is the purpose of getc() function
- What is the purpose of fprintf() function
- What is the purpose of fscanf() function
- What is the purpose of fclose() function
For students ease, their is option to download the Important Short Questions of Chapter 14 in PDF format.
For more help you can use comment section and also contact us anytime for any query.