Ahsa.pk has found some 2nd Year Computer Important Long Questions that will help out the students in preparing for their Punjab board exams easily. These 2nd Year Computer Guess Papers are according to up-to-date.
2nd Year Computer Important Long Questions
- Briefly describe the four advantages and four disadvantages of database management system.
- Define database system. Explain any three components of database system.
- What is data modelling? What are ingredients of data modelling?
- What is ER model? Explain the symbols used in ER diagram?
- Explain different types of relationships with details.
- Explain 8 different data types available in MS. Access.
- What is filter? Explain its two types available in MS. Access.
- Define query. Explain the uses of wildcards in queries with examples.
- Discuss different methods of modifying a table.
- What is field property? Discuss different field properties in details.
- What is filter? Discuss different types of filters in MS Access.
- What is an Error? Explain different types of Errors in C-Language.
- What necessary steps are taken to prepare a C program for execution? Explain detail.
- Briefly describe the basic structure of a C program.
- While writing a c program, how many types of errors ca occur? Which one is the most difficult to locate and remove?
- How would you create, edit compile, link and execute a program?
- Define a language processor or translator. Discuss different types of language processors.
- Write a program that inputs a character and determines whether it is a vowel and consonant.
- Write a program in C-Language to accept a year from the keyboard. Find out it is “Leap year” or “Not leap year”.
- Write a program that inputs a character and checks whether it is a vowel or consonant using a switch statement.
- Write a program that inputs a year and finds whether it is leap or not. Using if-else structure.
- Write a program that inputs a number and tells whether it is even or odd using if-else structure.
- What is nested loop? Give its syntax. Explain its working with an example.
- Define “for” loop. Write its syntax, draw flow chart and explain its working with the help of example.
- What is while loop? Explain its working with an example and flow chart
- What is do-while loop. Write its syntax. Explain its working with example.
- What is nested loop? Explain with example and flowchart.
- What is for loop structure? Explain its working with example and flowchart.
2nd Year Computer Important Short Questions
You may find it useful