Al-Huda Science Academy has specifically designed Computer Chapter 6 Class 12 Short Questions to help the students for their Punjab Board examination. These Punjab boards are Bahawalpur Board, DG Khan Board, Faisalabad Board, Gujranwala Board, Lahore Board, Multan Board, Rawalpindi Board, Sahiwal Board and Sargodha Board. This chapter is about Table and Query where students can learn about database and its important features.
These questions are important according to board point of view. We have created easy answers to these questions for students. Most of the answers have examples for better understanding. Students can easily get the answers by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Computer Chapter 6 Class 12 – Table and Query – Short Questions
- What is a table?
- What is meant by degree of relation?
- What is meant by the cardinality of the relation?
- What are two table views available in Microsoft Access?
- What is Test data type?
- What is Memo data type?
- What is Number data type?
- What is AutoNumber data type?
- What is the use of Default view?
- What is sorting?
- What is referential integrity?
- What is a query?
- What is a join?
- What are wildcards?
- Define criteria in a query?
For students ease, their is option to download the Important Short Questions of Chapter 6 in PDF format.
For more help you can use comment section and also contact us anytime for any query