CSS Eligibility Criteria
You must fulfill the following CSS eligibility criteria to apply for CSS exam. Read it carefully and thoroughly.
Age Limit Criteria
- The age limit to apply for the CSS exam must be between 21 to 30 years.
- The age limit is only relaxed for:
- Currently serving government employees
- Students belong to recognized tribes and areas
- Students must have passed bachelor’s degree with at least 2nd division from any government HEC recognized Pakistani or Foreign university.
- If a student has 3rd division in Bachelor’s degree then he/she may apply to CSS exam after scoring higher division in Master degree.
Note: For CSS exam, the candidate must be Pakistan’s national. State Jammu and Kashmir is also a part of Pakistan. (الحمد للہ)
Tentative Dates to Remember
Advertisement For MCQs Based Preliminary Test (MPT) 2023
7 August, 2022 (Sunday)
Online Applications for MPT Test 2023
8 To 22 August, 2022
Conduct of MPT Test & Posting of Answer Key on Web
2 October, 2022 (Sunday)
Announcement of MPT Test Result
17 October, 2022
Advertisement for CSS Written Exam CE 2023
30 October, 2022 (Sunday)
Receipt of online applications from MPT Qualifiers
30 October to 14 November, 2022
Receipt of Hardcopy of online applications alongwith documents from MPT Qualifiers
Uptil 24 November, 2022
CSS Written Examination-2023 (commencement date)
1st February, 2023 (Wednesday)