Guess Paper 2024 biology for Class 10 is up-to-date and the most important questions are given according to Punjab boards. These guess papers 2024 help you to get the highest marks in your papers. Punjab Board guess paper 2024 biology is relevant to all chapters and we have tried to put all necessary questions that help students to score more than seventy percent.
10th class biology guess paper 2024 by Ahsa.Pk is available and you may ask if you need any assistance from our qualified team. Biology Matric guess papers 2024 are for helping material that may enhance the chances of the students to get more marks in less time.
Guess Paper 2024 Biology Class 10
Biology Class 10 Chapter-wise Short Questions
- Define the terms stomata and lenticels.
- What are the functions of the nasal cavity?
- Give functions of mucus.
- What is the difference between respiration and breathing?
- What do you mean by diaphragm?
- What is the trachea?
- Write symptoms of pneumonia and asthma.
- Differentiate between acute and chronic bronchitis.
- What are the effects of smoking?
- What is a voice box?
- What is bronchus?
- Define homeostasis and an example.
- Give the difference between osmoregulation and thermoregulation.
- What is pressure filtration?
- Define tubular secretion.
- What is glomerulus filtrate?
- Define lithotripsy.
- What are the renal cortex and renal medulla?
- What is a kidney transplant? Which is the most common type?
- Define dialysis.
- What is a kidney stone and give its symptoms?
- Define coordination and the names of its types.
- What do you know about ganglions?
- What is the spinal cord and give its functions?
- What are the components of coordination?
- What is the difference between stimulus and receptor?
- Give the difference between a reflex action and a reflex arc.
- How somatic and autonomic nervous systems are different from each other?
- Differentiate between myopia and hypermetropia.
- Define the terms hormone and endocrine system.
- What is the pituitary gland and give its functions?
- What are the skeleton and endoskeleton?
- Give the difference between flexor and extensor.
- What are osteocytes?
- Write the number of bones in the axial and appendicular skeleton.
- Give types of joints.
- Give the difference between tendons and ligaments.
- What is bone? Give the difference between compact and spongy bone.
- Define osteoporosis.
- Define reproduction and write its types.
- Define fragmentation.
- What is multiple fission?
- Define parthenocarpy.
- What are the benefits and disadvantages of vegetative propagation?
- Define endospores.
- Define the terms pollination, self-pollination, and cross-pollination.
- What is an alternation of generations?
- What is a trait?
- Define heredity with an example.
- Give the difference between co-dominance and incomplete dominance.
- How you can differentiate between genotype and phenotype?
- Differentiate between dominant and recessive alleles.
- Write two differences between gene and allele.
- What are artificial and natural selection?
- Give the difference between homozygous and heterozygous alleles.
- What is the difference between translation and transcription?
- Define ecology and community.
- Define ecosystem.
- Define mutualism with an example.
- What is acid rain and give its effects?
- Define predation with examples.
- What is the difference between a food chain and a food web?
- Differentiate between ecto and endoparasites.
- Give the difference between nitrification and denitrification.
- What is symbiosis?
- What is biotechnology?
- What is single-cell protein?
- What is a fermenter and write its advantages?
- Write the purposes of genetic engineering.
- What is recombinant DNA?
- Define fermentation.
- What is alcoholic and lactic acid fermentation?
- Define pharmacology and give its relation to the pharmacy.
- Define vaccine and vaccination.
- Define narcotics.
- What are hallucinogens?
- What is sedative and write its harms?
- Give the difference between analgesics and antibiotics.
Biology Class 10 Chapter-wise Long Questions
- Explain the osmoregulatory function of the kidney.
- Describe the structure and function of the nephron (internal kidney) with a diagram.
- Explain dialysis and its types.
- What are osmoregulation adaptations in plants?
- Explain the difference between xerophytes and halophytes.
- Describe the difference between hydrophytes and xerophytes.
- Write a note on the neuron with a diagram.
- Briefly describe the structure of the human eye.
- Write a note of forebrain.
- Write the functions of the lobes of the cerebrum.
- Explain reflex arc and reflex action.
- Describe the pituitary gland with types.
- What is cartilage and explain its types?
- Describe the type of joints.
- Explain arthritis and its types.
- Write a note on the advantages and disadvantages of vegetative propagation
- Write a note on the reproductive system of a female rabbit.
- Describe the conditions for the germination of the seed.
- Explain spermatogenesis and oogenesis.
- Explain the nitrogen cycle in detail.
- Write a note on the biotic elements of the ecosystem.
- Describe the ecological pyramids and their types.
- Give a detailed note on the carbon cycle.
- Write the purposes and aims of genetic engineering.
- Explain the steps of genetic engineering.
- Give uses and importance of biotechnology.
- Write a note on fermenters and their advantages.
- Explain single-cell protein in detail.
- Write a detailed note on sources of drugs.
- What is drug addiction and explain its impacts?
- Define antibiotics and explain their types.