Guess paper 2024 Computer for Class 10 is up-to-date and the most important questions are given according to Punjab boards. These guess papers 2024 help you to get the highest marks in your papers. Punjab Board guess paper 2024 Computer is relevant to all chapters and we have tried to put all necessary questions that help students to score more than seventy percent.
10th class Computer Guess paper 2024 by Ahsa.Pk is available and you may ask if you need any assistance from our qualified team. Computer Matric guess papers 2024 are for helping material that may enhance the chances of the students to get more marks in less time.
Guess Paper 2024 Computer Class 10
Computer Class 10 Important Chapter-wise Short Questions
- Differentiate between char and int data types
- Write two rules for naming variables
- Name two high-level programming languages
- What is a header file?
- What is meant by a declaration of a variable?
- What is meant by a numeric constant?
- Write the syntax for initiating a variable.
- What is meant by the data type of a variable?
- Name four operators used in C language.
- Write uses of the AND operator.
- Write uses of the OR operator.
- Write Use of NOT operator.
- What is meant by the precedence of an operator?
- Write the syntax of printf ().
- Differentiate between if statement and if-else statement.
- What are nested selection structures?
- Write the syntax of the for loop.
- Explain two purposes of using loops.
- What is meant by calling a function?
- Write two advantages of using functions.
- Write the syntax of the function signature.
Computer Class 10 Important Chapter-wise Long Questions
- Define a program and explain the programming environment.
- Define variables. Explain its data types.
- Explain Printf(), scanf(), and getch() functions
- What are logical operators? Explain any THREE Logical operators.
- Define escape sequence. Explain different escape sequences that are used in C language.
- Write a program that takes the input of the length of one side of a quadrilateral and calculate its area of it.
- Write a program that takes a 2-digit number from the user, computes the product of both digits and shows the output.
- Write a program that displays the following outputs using a single printf() statement.
- Write a program that takes the radius of a circle as input. The program should calculate and display the area of the circle.
- Explain the structure of the if-else statement in detail.
- Explain the if-else statement.
- Write a program that takes the percentage of students as input and displays “Pass” if the percentage is above 50.
- Write a program that takes 2 integers as input and tells whether the first one is a factor of the second one.
- Write a program that takes a number as input and displays “Yes” if the input number is a multiple of 3, and has 5 in the unit’s place.
- Write a program that stores the ages of 5 persons in an array and then displays it on screen.
- Write a program that displays the values from 1-10 on a computer screen
- Write a program that adds corresponding elements of two arrays.
- Write a program that displays factorial numbers from 1-7.
- Write four advantages of functions
- Write a function int square (int x); to calculate the square of an integer x.
Important Definitions of Class 10 Computer
Chapter 1 Introduction to Programming
IDE, Compiler, program, programmer, debugging, syntax, variable, constant
Chapter 2 User Interaction
Statement terminator, format specifier, scanf function, escape sequence, rational operator, arithmetic operator, logical operator, assignment operator, operators, relational operators
Chapter 3 Conditional Logic
Control statement, selection statement, sequential control, condition
Chapter 4 Data and Repetition
Data Structure, Array, Loop structure, loop, nested loop, loop body
Chapter 5 Functions
Functions, built-in functions, function parameters, user-defined function