HEC USAT Entry Test 2022 – HEC has announced USAT Undergraduate Studies Admission Test 2022. This test covers all discipline including Engineering, Medicine, IT, management and social sciences at undergraduate entry level. After passing in USAT test, the students will be eligible to apply to any university in Pakistan.
It is up to universities to add this test to their universities or not. There’s no compulsion seen by HEC.
HEC USAT Entry Test 2022
- Students who have passed their HSSC (Intermediate) exam or equivalent / Grade 12 education
- Students who have appeared in the HSSC exam and now waiting for the result.
USAT Test Pattern
- 75 Marks MCQs in 100 minutes
- 25 Marks Essay in 40 minutes
Essay Writing Skills from 400-500 words (either in English or Urdu)
Any score above and equal to 50 will be considered as a qualifying USAT score. The maximum anyone can score on USAT would be the perfect score of 100.
Registration and Test Date
The last date of registration for USAT 2022 is 12 August 2022. HEC will conduct the USAT 2022 on 28 August 2022.
How to Apply for HEC USAT 2022
1- For registration, please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk
2- Application Submission comprises of two steps:
- Profile completion using the “My Profile” section.
- Application submission using “Undergraduate Studies Admission Test” links on the menu panel on the left-hand sidebar of the online portal.
Only SUBMITTED applications will be considered for USAT Test and applications in SAVE or INCOMPLETE mode will not be entertained.
USAT Test Fee
The test fee for Undergraduate Studies Admission Test (USAT) is PKR 1,200/- per candidate. Candidates will deposit the fee amount in Habib Bank Limited Account no. 1742 7900 1334 01. Title of Account: Higher Education Commission.
Note: Applicants are required to send a copy of Fee Deposit Slip/ATM/Online transfer through courier at the address: Member’s house, HEC Sector H-8, Islamabad on before the last date of registration. The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.