Punctuation exercises are given below, solve them carefully and write your answers in the form. Our team will check your answers and assist you with the right answers.
Note: If you have not learned the Punctuation Rules then learn them first.
Punctuation Exercises for Self Test
- why are you still lying in bed said the mother
- when he came to barbers shop he said to him sit here is a load of wood do you want to buy
- your majesty said he if i tell you the truth will you promise not to punish me
- friends romans countrymen lend me your cats
- it was you Esha who did this
- who he was or why he same or whether he will come at all or whether he is even alive
- he exclaimed for heavens sake come back
- where the thief is hiding himself we do not know
- shakespeare says the brave never taste of death but once
- go then said the fly and dance away the winter
- the cats said to the monkey please settle our dispute we have failed to divide the cake equally among