Al-Huda Science Academy has specifically designed Biology Chapter 15 Class 12 Short Questions to help the students for their Punjab Board examination.
These questions are important according to board point of view. All questions are given with page numbers for easy approach of students. The answers to the questions have not been uploaded but we are trying our best to facilitate the students with best possible answers that can help them well in papers.
Biology Chapter 15 Class 12 Short Questions
- Define Homeostasis. Page 1
- Differentiation between Osmoregulation and Thermoregulation. Page 1
- Define the terms Hypotonic, Hypertonic and Isotonic. Page 3
- Write down the adaptations in Xerophytes. Page 3
- Differentiate between osmoconformers and osmoregulators. Page 4
- What are Contractile Vacuoles? Page 5
- What is anhydrobiosis? Page 5
- Why leaves are called as Exrcetophores? Page 6
- Draw Urea Cycle. Page 8
- What are Ammonotelic, Ureotelic and Uricotelic organisms? Page 8
- What are flame cells? Page 9
- What Malpighian Tubules? Page 10
- What are metabolic wastes? Page 10
- Why skin may not be considered as excretory organ? Page 11
- Give types of nephron. Page 12, 13
- What is Vasa Recta? Page 13
- What is Counter Current Multiplier? Page 14
- Give function of Aldosterone and ADH. Page 15
- Differentiate between Hypercalcemia and Hyperoxaluria. Page 15
- What is lithotripsy? Page 15
- Differentiate between Hemodialysis and Peritoneal dialysis. Page 16
- What is Uremia? Page 16
- What are Heat Shock Proteins? Page 17
- Differentiate between Poikilotherms and Homeotherms. Page 17
- Define the terms Endotherms, Ectotherms and Heterotherms. Page 17
- What is shivering and Non-shivering thermogenesis? Page 18
- What is Blubber? Page 19
- What do you mean by Pyrexia? Page 20
For students ease, their is option to download the Important Short Question of Chapter 15 in PDF format.
For more help you can use comment section and also contact us anytime for any query.