Al-Huda Science Academy has specifically designed Biology Chapter 24 Class 12 Short Questions to help the students for their Punjab Board examination.
These questions are important according to the board’s point of view. All questions are given with page numbers for an easy approach for students. The answers to the questions have not been uploaded but we are trying our best to facilitate the students with the best possible answers that can help them well in their papers.
Biology Chapter 24 Class 12 Short Questions
- How you can differentiate artificial selection from natural selection?
- What is the theory of special creation?
- Give the names of any four extinct animals declared in Pakistan.
- What is evolution? Give importance.
- What is artificial selection?
- Define neo-Darwinism/modern synthesis.
- What do you mean by population genetics?
- Define hydrothermal vents. How do they support life?
- Define vestigial organs. Write the names of some important vestigial organs of man.
- What are fossils and how do they provide evidence of evolution?
- Define endangered and threatened species with some examples.
- State Hardy-Weinberg theorem? Give its equation.
- Differentiate between homologous and analogous organs.
- State endosymbiont hypothesis.