Al-Huda Science Academy has specifically designed Biology Chapter 26 Class 12 Short Questions to help the students for their Punjab Board examination.
These questions are important according to the board’s point of view. All questions are given with page numbers for an easy approach for students. The answers to the questions have not been uploaded but we are trying our best to facilitate the students with the best possible answers that can help them well in their papers.
Biology Chapter 26 Class 12 Short Questions
- What is the difference between climate and weather?
- What is the impact of temperature on the terrestrial ecosystem?
- Write a short detail of flora and fauna in tundra.
- What is scum? What is the effect of scum on the life of the lake?
- Define desert and desertification.
- How do you differentiate prairies and savanna?
- What is the effect of humans on alpine and boreal coniferous forests?
- What is the eutrophication of a lake?
- How does life exist in the profundal zone?
- Which animals are present in alpine and boreal coniferous forests?
- How much light energy can be absorbed by the aquatic system?
- What are planktons? Differentiate between phytoplankton and zooplankton.