Al-Huda Science Academy has specifically designed Computer Chapter 10 Class 12 Short Questions to help the students for their Punjab Board examination. These Punjab boards are Bahawalpur Board, DG Khan Board, Faisalabad Board, Gujranwala Board, Lahore Board, Multan Board, Rawalpindi Board, Sahiwal Board and Sargodha Board. This chapter is about Input/ Output of C where students can learn about High Level Language C and its important features.
These questions are important according to board point of view. We have created easy answers to these questions for students. Most of the answers have examples for better understanding. Students can easily get the answers by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Computer Chapter 10 Class 12 – Input/ Output of C – Short Questions
- What is input statement?
- What is output statement?
- What are standard input functions?
- What are standard output functions?
- What are is printf() function?
- What is a format specifier?
- What is field width in format specifier?
- What is an escape sequence?
- What is getch() function?
- What is getche() function?
- What is the function of \n escape sequence?
- What is the function of \t escape sequence?
For students ease, their is option to download the Important Short Questions of Chapter 10 in PDF format.
For more help you can use comment section and also contact us anytime for any query.