Al-Huda Science Academy has specifically designed Biology Chapter 21 Class 12 Short Questions to help the students for their Punjab Board examination.
These questions are important according to the board’s point of view. All questions are given with page numbers for an easy approach for students. The answers to the questions have not been uploaded but we are trying our best to facilitate the students with the best possible answers that can help them well in their papers.
Biology Chapter 21 Class 12 Short Questions
- What are apoptotic bodies?
- Define the terms synapsis, tetrad, and chiasmata.
- Differentiate cytokinesis of animals and plants.
- What is an equatorial or metaphase plate?
- What are homologous chromosomes?
- Differentiate between the prophase of meiosis and mitosis.
- What is the G1 phase and write some processes that happen during the phase?
- What is non-disjunction?
- How cell cycle is controlled?
- What is a tumor? Differentiate between malignant and benign tumors.
- What is Turner’s syndrome?
- What happens during the leptotene stage?
- Draw a concept map for the cell cycle.
- Differentiate between mitosis and meiosis.
- Name some pathogenic diseases.