Al-Huda Science Academy has specifically designed Biology Chapter 17 Class 12 Short Questions to help the students for their Punjab Board examination.
These questions are important according to board point of view. All questions are given with page numbers for easy approach of students. The answers to the questions have not been uploaded but we are trying our best to facilitate the students with best possible answers that can help them well in papers.
Biology Chapter 17 Class 12 Short Questions
- What are Etiolated Plants?
- What is Chlorosis?
- Differentiate between Calluses and Galls.
- What are Biorhythms?
- Differentiate between Diumal and Cicannual rhythms.
- Give commercial application of ethene.
- What are Modalities of Sensation?
- Differentiate between Meissner’s and Pacinian Corpuscles.
- What are Nissl’s Granules?
- What are Neuroglial Cells?
- What is Saltatory Impulse?
- What are Neurotransmitters?
- How brain and spinal cords are protected?
- What do you know about Corpus Callosum?
- Give types of Hormones.
- What is Infundibulum?
- Differentiate between Gigantism and Acromegaly.
- Give function of oxytocin.
- Differentiate between Grave’s disease and Cretinism.
- Write a short note on Parathyroid.
- Give symptoms of Diabetes Mellitus.
- Differentiate between Addison and Cushing’s disease.
- What hormones are secreted by Gut?
- Differentiate between Orientation and Taxes.
- What is Innate Releasing Mechanism?
- What is Habituation?
For students ease, their is option to download the Important Short Question of Chapter 17 in PDF format.
For more help you can use comment section and also contact us anytime for any query.