Al-Huda Science Academy has specifically designed Biology Chapter 27 Class 12 Short Questions to help the students for their Punjab Board examination.
These questions are important according to board point of view. All questions are given with page numbers for easy approach of students. The answers to the questions have not been uploaded but we are trying our best to facilitate the students with best possible answers that can help them well in papers.
Biology Chapter 27 Class 12 Short Questions
- What is Nutrient Cycle.
- Differentiate between Renewable and Non-renewable resources.
- What is Composition of air.
- Give Distribution of water on Earth.
- Define Soil.
- What is Wild Life.
- What is Exhaustible and Inexhaustible energy resources.
- What are Fossil Fuels.
- What is Hydroelectric Power.
- What is Tidal Barrage.
- What is Geothermal Energy.
- What are some ways to conserve energy.
- What is Demography.
- Give reasons for World population explosion.
- What are consequences of Population increase.
- Define Deforestation.
- Differentiate between Reforestation and Afforestation.
- Why trees are called as Environmental Buffers.
- How forests help to regulate climate.
- Define Biodiversity.
- Define Pollution. Give types also?
- What are disadvantages of ozone layer depletion.
- What are the causes of Green house effect.
- Disadvantages of Acid rain.
- What is Eutrophication.
- What are Industrial effluents.
- What are Pesticides. Give types also.
- How pesticides are injurious to health.
- Differentiate between Health and Disease.
- Name the some diseases due to following causes: a) Nutritional deficiency b) Chemical causes c) Infections/Pathogenic.
For students ease, there is option to download the Important Short Question of Chapter 27 in PDF format.
For more help you can use comment section and also contact us anytime for any query.