Al-Huda Science Academy has specifically designed Biology Chapter 18 Class 12 Short Questions to help the students for their Punjab Board examination.
These questions are important according to the board’s point of view. All questions are given with page numbers for an easy approach for students. The answers to the questions have not been uploaded but we are trying our best to facilitate the students with the best possible answers that can help them well in their papers.
Biology Chapter 18 Class 12 Short Questions
- What is diplohaplontic life cycle? Page 88
- Why seed plants are predominantly present around us? Page 88
- What is Parthenocarpy? Page 89
- What is Fruit-set? Page 90
- What is Climacteric? Page 90
- What are Phytochromes? Page 92
- What is Vernalisation? Page 92
- What is Diploid and Haploid Parthenogenesis? Page 93
- What is Apomixis? Page 93
- Give advantages of cloning. Page 94
- Differentiate between Identical and Fraternal Twins. Page 94
- What are Oviparous, Viviparous and Ovoviviparous animals? Page 95
- Give function of Sertoli Cells. Page 96
- Give function of Interstitial Cells. Page 96
- Define Ovulation. Page 98
- What is Follicle Atresia? Page 99
- What is Oestrous Cycle? Page 99
- What is Menupause? Page 99
- What is Corpus Luteum? Page 99
- What are Placental Hormones? Page 100
- What is After-birth? Page 101
- What are Test-tube Babies? Page 101, 102
- Explain the terms, Gonorrhoa, Syphilis and Genital Herpes. Page 102
- Give control of STD’s. Page 102
For students ease, there is option to download the Important Short Question of Chapter 18 in PDF format.
For more help you can use comment section and also contact us anytime for any query.
Download Biology Important Short Questions of Chapter 18 in PDF