Al-Huda Science Academy has specifically designed Biology Chapter 23 Class 12 Short Questions to help the students for their Punjab Board examination.
These questions are important according to the board’s point of view. All questions are given with page numbers for an easy approach for students. The answers to the questions have not been uploaded but we are trying our best to facilitate the students with the best possible answers that can help them well in their papers.
Biology Chapter 23 Class 12 Short Questions
- Define biotechnology. Give its applications.
- What is gel electrophoresis?
- Differentiate between molecular scissors and molecular vectors.
- Define tissue culture.
- Give two requirements to produce recombinant DNA.
- Is the cloning of humans possible?
- Explain and give examples of ex vivo and in vivo gene therapies in humans.
- What is coda?
- What is meant by sticky ends?
- What are transgenic plants?
- Give three possible ways to get the gene of interest.
- Differentiate between PCR and gene cloning.
- What are recombinant DNA and DNA technology?
- Give two goals of the human genome project.
- What is a probe? Give its uses.
- Define genomic library.